THANK YOU for participating again!
WeeUsables is always making updates to simplify and improve consigning, while continuing to offer the best children and maternity resale opportunity in the area! These are the latest updates only, for the current and/or most recent sale season.
Before registering, all consignors should be sure they fully understand all of our guidelines, found within the entire "Consigning at WeeUsables" section on this website. All guidelines are subject to change.
READY TO SELL?
Don't Wait! Spots Fill Fast!
Latest Consignor Updates
New for SPRING 2022
- ALL LOCATIONS UPDATES
- All Spring 2022 events will accept ALL-SEASONS of clothing.
- The “Infant Walker” category has been added to the MyCM item entry options.
- LANCASTER UPDATES
- No "restocking" consignors for Spring 2022; and all participants are "regular" consignors.
- YORK UPDATES
- Updates for Spring 2022 To Be Determined. Check back soon!
- HARRISBURG UPDATES
- The Harrisburg Sale is back at the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex & Expo Center—Northwest Hall!
Wee Buy It Now
- Monthly buying events for cash now on your new and gently-used kids' items!
- Want more info? Just click here to send a message to our Wee Buy It Now Team. Or, call us at 717-495-2855 ext. 9333.
Consigning at WeeUsables
- All consignors should be sure they fully understand all of our guidelines, found under "Consigning at WeeUsables" on this website. All guidelines are subject to change.
TOO BUSY? WEE CAN HELP!
Wee Tag For You Tagging Service Available.
Consignor Rules & Regulations (Legal Stuff)
- Consignors hire WeeUsables to sell their items at the event. This fee is 40% of what is sold and covers expenses such as the venue cost, advertising/marketing, staff, equipment, supplies, insurance, etc.
- Consignor registration fee is refunded for all new / first-time regular & restocking consignors only.
- Consignor’s items are not guaranteed to sell.
- We reserve the right to refuse any items on the NOT ACCEPTED item lists or do not meet our quality standards.
- It is the intent of WeeUsables (not a guarantee) to only offer non-recalled items, items in complete working condition, and that pass CPSC safety guidelines. Please check no consigned items have been recalled no more than a week before the sale at cpsc.gov
- Any items with missing or tampered / handwritten tags will not be sold.
- WeeUsables has the right to refuse any inordinately large drop-offs or items outside the listed limits.
- Consignors are not required to be present or help during the sale.
- All registered consignors must drop off their items at the posted time or specific appointment time in order to participate. Want help? Click here to contact us.
- Consignors must also pick-up their unsold items at the posted time or those items will be donated to local charities.
- WeeUsables is NOT responsible for any lost, stolen or broken items and is not liable for any injuries during the sale event, or injury incurred by items purchased at the sale.