THANK YOU for participating again!
WeeUsables is always making updates to simplify and improve consigning, while continuing to offer the best children and maternity resale opportunity in the area! These are the latest updates only, for the current and/or most recent sale season.
Before registering, all consignors should be sure they fully understand all of our guidelines, found within the entire "Consigning at WeeUsables" section on this website. All guidelines are subject to change.
READY TO SELL?
Don't Wait! Spots Fill Fast!
Latest Consignor Updates
New for Fall 2021
- ALL LOCATIONS UPDATES
- All fall events will accept ALL-SEASONS of clothing.
- Minimum sale price is increased to $2 for all items.
- Referral bonus is increased to $15 for each new consignor referred (who participates).
- $3 printing fee for pickup list
- $10 fee for consignor earnings check printed and mailed
- LANCASTER UPDATES
- No "restocking" consignors for Fall 2021; and all participants are "regular" consignors.
- Hanging limits apply:
- BOYS HANGING - Consignors may request up to two (2) additional slots for BOYS hanging clothing, no charge, $0.00/slot. One slot equals an additional 100 hanging clothing items.
- GIRLS / MATERNITY HANGING - Consignors may purchase up to two (2) additional slots for GIRLS and/or MATERNITY hanging clothing, $15.00/slot. One slot equals an additional 100 hanging clothing items.
- Click here to purchase up to two (2) additional GIRLS and/or MATERNITY hanging slots; AND/OR, order up to two (2) additional BOYS hanging slots.
- YORK UPDATES
- Hanging limits apply:
- 100 item limit children's hanging clothing (not counting "Freebies", i.e. hung PJs, outerwear, swimwear & costumes)
- 20 item limit maternity hanging clothing (not counting "Freebies", i.e. hung PJs, outerwear, swimwear & costumes)
- Additional hanging slots available:
- GIRLS / MATERNITY HANGING - Consignors may purchase up to two (2) additional slots for GIRLS and/or MATERNITY hanging clothing, $10.00/slot. One slot equals an additional 100 hanging clothing items.
- Hanging limits apply:
- HARRISBURG UPDATES
- A limited number of Wee Tag For You spots will be available for Fall 2021!
Items No Longer Accepted
- Video games rated “T” for Teen
- DVDs & audio books (unless they accompany a book, stuffed animal/doll etc.)
- ALL medicine, vitamins and food
- Humidifiers or nasal aspirators (unless new, in original packaging)
- Large mirrors or magnifying/makeup mirrors
- Pillows or pillow pets that do not “DO” something (e.g. light up, vibrate, play music/sound, etc.)
- Diaper holders made of cloth that hang, usually by a hook or hanger
- Weighted blankets
- Crib mobiles
- Face masks and shields
Items Now Accepted
- Family pajamas - must be matching, not just coordinate; any size/gender (e.g. preemie through adult sizes and boys, girls, women's or men's)
- Mommy-and-Me matching outfits - must match, not just coordinate; any child size/gender (e.g. preemie through size 20 and boys or girls)
- Multiples (twins/triplets) matching clothing - must match, not just coordinate; any child size/gender (e.g. preemie through size 20 and boys or girls)
- NEW “Giftables” – all items in this section must be NEW, in original packaging (e.g. kid-oriented photo frames and albums, wall decals, scrap books/baby books, gift sets, ornaments, milestone trackers/items, etc.)
Wee Tag For You Service
- Wee Tag For You Consignors will be allowed a maximum of 200 total items - 100 may be clothing.
- All items will be tagged $5 and higher.
Consigning at WeeUsables
- All consignors should be sure they fully understand all of our guidelines, found under "Consigning at WeeUsables" on this website. All guidelines are subject to change.
TOO BUSY? WEE CAN HELP!
Wee Tag For You Tagging Service Available.
Consignor Rules & Regulations (Legal Stuff)
- Consignors hire WeeUsables to sell their items at the event. This fee is 40% of what is sold and covers expenses such as the venue cost, advertising/marketing, staff, equipment, supplies, insurance, etc.
- Consignor registration fee is refunded for all new / first-time regular & restocking consignors only.
- Consignor’s items are not guaranteed to sell.
- We reserve the right to refuse any items on the NOT ACCEPTED item lists or do not meet our quality standards.
- It is the intent of WeeUsables (not a guarantee) to only offer non-recalled items, items in complete working condition, and that pass CPSC safety guidelines. Please check no consigned items have been recalled no more than a week before the sale at cpsc.gov
- Any items with missing or tampered / handwritten tags will not be sold.
- WeeUsables has the right to refuse any inordinately large drop-offs or items outside the listed limits.
- Consignors are not required to be present or help during the sale.
- All registered consignors must drop off their items at the posted time or specific appointment time in order to participate. Want help? Click here to contact us.
- Consignors must also pick-up their unsold items at the posted time or those items will be donated to local charities.
- WeeUsables is NOT responsible for any lost, stolen or broken items and is not liable for any injuries during the sale event, or injury incurred by items purchased at the sale.