THANK YOU for participating again!
Before registering, all consignors should be sure they fully understand all of our guidelines, found within the entire "Consigning at WeeUsables" section on this website. In addition, be sure to read over the Latest Consignor Updates below, which outlines some changes we are making to simplify and improve consigning at WeeUsables. Please contact us if you require further clarification, or have additional questions. All guidelines are subject to change.
READY TO SELL?
Don't Wait! Spots Fill Fast!
Latest Consignor Updates
WeeUsables is always making updates to simplify and improve consigning, while continuing to offer the best children and maternity resale opportunity in the area! These are the latest updates only, for the current and/or most recent sale season. All consignors should be sure they fully understand all of our guidelines, found under "Consigning at WeeUsables" on this website. All guidelines are subject to change.
New for Spring 2020
EOC Consignor Type Eliminated
- No more Equipment Only Consignors. Lancaster will have regular & restocking consignors while York and Harrisburg will have only regular consignors.
York Sale Drop-Off Appointments Added
- The York sale will now have consignor drop off appointments. All York drop-off will be by appointment only, with appointment registration opening in February of 2020.
Items No Longer Accepted
- No used silly putty, slime & playdough will be accepted at WeeUsables.
Harrisburg Sale Extended
- The Harrisburg event will be extended one (1) day and end on a Sunday.
Harrisburg Sale Spring / Summer ONLY
- The Harrisburg event clothing is spring/summer only vs all-season.
Consignors Keep 60%
- Non-helping consignors will keep 60% of their sales. OR; select one (1) optional onsite WeeHelper shift and keep 65% of your sales AND shop early—two (2) hours earlier than the regular consignor pre-sale. Select up to six (6) WeeHelper shifts to keep up to 80%.
Consigning at WeeUsables
- All consignors should be sure they fully understand all of our guidelines, found under "Consigning at WeeUsables" on this website. All guidelines are subject to change.
TOO BUSY? WEE CAN HELP!
Wee Tag For You Tagging Service Available.
Consignor Rules & Regulations (Legal Stuff)
- Consignors hire WeeUsables to sell their items at the event. This fee is 40% of what is sold and covers expenses such as the venue cost, advertising/marketing, staff, equipment, supplies, insurance, etc.
- Consignor registration fee is refunded for all new / first-time regular & restocking consignors only. First time Wee Tag For You consignors will have the regular or restocking consignor fee refunded, based on the type of seller.
- Consignor’s items are not guaranteed to sell.
- We reserve the right to refuse any items on the DO NOT ACCEPT list or do not meet our quality standards.
- It is the intent of WeeUsables (not a guarantee) to only offer non-recalled items, items in complete working condition, and that pass CPSC safety guidelines. Please check no consigned items have been recalled no more than a week before the sale at cpsc.gov
- Any items with missing or tampered tags will not be sold.
- WeeUsables has the right to refuse any inordinately large drop-offs or items outside the listed limits.
- Consignors are not required to be present or help during the sale.
- All registered consignors must drop off their items at the posted time or specific appointment time in order to participate.
- Consignors must also pick-up their unsold items at the posted time or those items will be donated to local charities.
- WeeUsables is NOT responsible for any lost, stolen or broken items and is not liable for any injuries during the sale event, or injury incurred by items purchased at the sale.