THANK YOU for participating again!
Before registering, all consignors should be sure they fully understand all of our guidelines, found within the entire "Consigning at WeeUsables" section on this website. In addition, be sure to read over the Consignor Updates for Spring 2018 below, which outlines some changes we are making to simplify and improve consigning at WeeUsables. Please contact us if you require further clarification, or have additional questions. All guidelines are subject to change.
READY TO SELL?
Don't Wait! Spots Fill Fast!
Consignor Updates: Spring 2018
WeeUsables is making a few updates for the spring season to simplify and improve consigning, while continuing to offer the best children and maternity resale opportunity in the area! These are updates only. All consignors should be sure they fully understand all of our guidelines, found under "Consigning at WeeUsables" on this website. All guidelines are subject to change.
- Equipment Only Consignors will put their items onto the sales floor along with Regular Consignors, vs bringing the items to the Restocking Area.
- Please read over the updated guidelines for selecting WeeHelper shifts.
- 80% consignor earnings limit
Facebook Consignor Group
- Private, invite only spring ’18 consignor group to create a sense of community among the current season’s sellers and allow us and consignors to communicate with each other.
- 10% of selling price will be deducted from consignor earnings for any item cleaned by our quality team and sold.
- To simplify accounting post-event, consignors will now receive $5 for every new consignor they refer (Registration fee will no longer be refunded.).
Voice Inventory Entry
- Consignors can save time by using the new voice enabled description entry, through the mobile site.
TOO BUSY? WEE CAN HELP!
Wee Tag For U! Tagging Service Available.
Consignor Rules & Regulations (Legal Stuff)
- All consignors earn a base commission of 65% of their sales.
- Consignor’s items are not guaranteed to sell.
- We reserve the right to refuse any items on the DO NOT ACCEPT list or do not meet our quality standards.
- It is the intent of WeeUsables (not a guarantee) to only offer non-recalled items, items in complete working condition, and that pass CPSC safety guidelines. Please check no consigned items have been recalled no more than a week before the sale at cpsc.gov
- Any items with missing or tampered tags will not be sold.
- WeeUsables has the right to refuse any inordinately large drop-offs or items outside the listed limits.
- Consignors are not required to be present or help during the sale.
- All registered consignors must drop-off their items at the posted times in order to participate.
- Consignors must also pick-up their unsold items at the posted time or those items will be donated to local charities.
- WeeUsables is NOT responsible for any lost, stolen or broken items and is not liable for any injuries during the sale event, or injury incurred by items purchased at the sale.