THANK YOU for participating again!
Before registering, all consignors should be sure they fully understand all of our guidelines, found within the entire "Consigning at WeeUsables" section on this website. All guidelines are subject to change.
READY TO SELL?
Don't Wait! Spots Fill Fast!
Latest Consignor Updates
WeeUsables is always making updates to simplify and improve consigning, while continuing to offer the best children and maternity resale opportunity in the area! These are the latest updates only, for the current and/or most recent sale season.
New for Spring 2021
ALL SPRING EVENTS WILL BE ALL-SEASON SALES
- Lancaster will return to a 4-day event and York will be a 3-day event.
- Consignors may bring any “acceptable” items to the Lancaster & York Spring 2021 sales. Please check the What to Sell webpage for specifics.
- Lancaster consignors: No "restocking" consignors for Spring 2021 and all participants are "regular" consignors.
- Lancaster consignors: Since there won't be a restocking area for Spring 2021, no FREE extra boys hanging clothing may be brought to this sale.
- Lancaster consignors will have the same 100 piece children’s and 20 piece maternity hanging clothing limit, NOT including hanging freebies and all other non-clothing items.
- Lancaster consignors: Same hanging restrictions apply including freebies.
- Lancaster consignors: Have extra hanging to sell? You may purchase an additional hanging slot for $15/100 more pieces. CLICK HERE to purchase up to three (3) additional hanging slots. These extra hanging items will go out onto the sales floor at drop off. Refer to the "Consignor Options By Location" page for more info; OR, please contact us with any questions.
Items No Longer Accepted
- No pillows or Pillow Pets, (decorative or velcro-closed) and all pillows must “DO” something (i.e. light-up, vibrate, make sound)
- No CDs (unless they accompany a book, stuffed animal/doll etc.)
- No “Loose” DVDs not in their original plastic case
Items Now Accepted
- NEW in the box kid-themed photo frames
- Growth trackers and milestone items (i.e. wall charts, month stickers etc.)
Wee Tag For You Service
- All WTFY consignors will keep 40% of their gross sales.
- Masks or face coverings are required for EVERYONE (consignors, shoppers, WeeHelpers, staff) on the sales floor, per the state mandate. If this should change before the spring sale, we will update the website and event information
Babies & Children—Capacity Limits
- Due to venue capacity restrictions, a baby or child WILL count as a guest at all pre-sales. If you want to bring a friend or family member to a pre-sale, consider leaving the littles at home. If this should change before the spring sale, we will update the website and event information
Temperature Checks (Lancaster)
- Due to venue requirements, all attendees (babies, kids and adults) will have their temperature checked at the entrance to Spooky Nook Sports. If this should change before the spring sale, we will update the website and event information.
BYOB—Bring Your Own (Shopping) Bag
- When shopping, bring your own reusable “shopping” bag (BYOB); OR,
- Plastic bags will be available at checkout for $0.50 cents each.
Consigning at WeeUsables
- All consignors should be sure they fully understand all of our guidelines, found under "Consigning at WeeUsables" on this website. All guidelines are subject to change.
TOO BUSY? WEE CAN HELP!
Wee Tag For You Tagging Service Available.
Consignor Rules & Regulations (Legal Stuff)
- Consignors hire WeeUsables to sell their items at the event. This fee is 40% of what is sold and covers expenses such as the venue cost, advertising/marketing, staff, equipment, supplies, insurance, etc.
- Consignor registration fee is refunded for all new / first-time regular & restocking consignors only.
- Consignor’s items are not guaranteed to sell.
- We reserve the right to refuse any items on the DO NOT ACCEPT list or do not meet our quality standards.
- It is the intent of WeeUsables (not a guarantee) to only offer non-recalled items, items in complete working condition, and that pass CPSC safety guidelines. Please check no consigned items have been recalled no more than a week before the sale at cpsc.gov
- Any items with missing or tampered / handwritten tags will not be sold.
- WeeUsables has the right to refuse any inordinately large drop-offs or items outside the listed limits.
- Consignors are not required to be present or help during the sale.
- All registered consignors must drop off their items at the posted time or specific appointment time in order to participate. Want help? Click here to contact us.
- Consignors must also pick-up their unsold items at the posted time or those items will be donated to local charities.
- WeeUsables is NOT responsible for any lost, stolen or broken items and is not liable for any injuries during the sale event, or injury incurred by items purchased at the sale.