THANK YOU for participating again!
Before registering, all consignors should be sure they fully understand all of our guidelines, found within the entire "Consigning at WeeUsables" section on this website. In addition, be sure to read over the Latest Consignor Updates below, which outlines some changes we are making to simplify and improve consigning at WeeUsables. Please contact us if you require further clarification, or have additional questions. All guidelines are subject to change.
READY TO SELL?
Don't Wait! Spots Fill Fast!
Latest Consignor Updates
WeeUsables is always making updates to simplify and improve consigning, while continuing to offer the best children and maternity resale opportunity in the area! These are the latest updates only, for the current and/or most recent sale season. All consignors should be sure they fully understand all of our guidelines, found under "Consigning at WeeUsables" on this website. All guidelines are subject to change.
New for Fall 2020
- Masks or face coverings are required for EVERYONE (consignors, shoppers, WeeHelpers, staff) on the sales floor, per the state mandate.
Babies & Children—Capacity Limits
- Due to venue capacity restrictions, a baby or child WILL count as a guest at all pre-sales. If you want to bring a friend or family member to a pre-sale, consider leaving the littles at home.
Consignor Drop-Off Limits
- To spread out people on the sales floor, consignor drop off in Lancaster and York will occur on Tuesday AND Wednesday. Due to floor capacity restrictions, each consignor may bring 1 (one) helper. Please leave younger children at home.
BYOB—Bring Your Own (Shopping) Bag
- When shopping, bring your own reusable “shopping” bag (BYOB).
Items No Longer Accepted
- NO used "Lovies" (a stuffed animal with a blanket attached). Only New With Tags will be accepted.
- No infant sleep positioners or wedges
Lancaster Will Be an ALL-SEASON Sale
- Consignors may bring any “acceptable” items to the Lancaster Fall 2020 sale. Please check the What to Sell webpage for specifics.
- Same hanging restrictions apply including freebies.
- Have extra hanging to sell? You may purchase an additional hanging slot for $15/100 more pieces. These will go out at drop off. Refer to the "Consignor Options By Location" page for more info; OR, Please contact us with any questions.
- No restocking for fall and no extra boys hanging may be brought to restocking.
Consigning at WeeUsables
- All consignors should be sure they fully understand all of our guidelines, found under "Consigning at WeeUsables" on this website. All guidelines are subject to change.
TOO BUSY? WEE CAN HELP!
Wee Tag For You Tagging Service Available.
Consignor Rules & Regulations (Legal Stuff)
- Consignors hire WeeUsables to sell their items at the event. This fee is 40% of what is sold and covers expenses such as the venue cost, advertising/marketing, staff, equipment, supplies, insurance, etc.
- Consignor registration fee is refunded for all new / first-time regular & restocking consignors only. First time Wee Tag For You consignors will have the regular or restocking consignor fee refunded, based on the type of seller.
- Consignor’s items are not guaranteed to sell.
- We reserve the right to refuse any items on the DO NOT ACCEPT list or do not meet our quality standards.
- It is the intent of WeeUsables (not a guarantee) to only offer non-recalled items, items in complete working condition, and that pass CPSC safety guidelines. Please check no consigned items have been recalled no more than a week before the sale at cpsc.gov
- Any items with missing or tampered tags will not be sold.
- WeeUsables has the right to refuse any inordinately large drop-offs or items outside the listed limits.
- Consignors are not required to be present or help during the sale.
- All registered consignors must drop off their items at the posted time or specific appointment time in order to participate.
- Consignors must also pick-up their unsold items at the posted time or those items will be donated to local charities.
- WeeUsables is NOT responsible for any lost, stolen or broken items and is not liable for any injuries during the sale event, or injury incurred by items purchased at the sale.