Wee Tag For U!
No time to tag? Not sure how to price your stuff?
Let us help with “Wee Tag For U!”
Save time and money.
Wee do it all ... we even supply the hangers!
Tons of shoppers
WeeUsables’ events draw between 3,000-5,000 local, targeted shoppers!
At the last event, our Wee Tag For U! consignors sold over 70% of their items and made an average of $280 each!
Shop before the public.
Tagging consignor plus one (1) guest may shop early during the consignor pre-sale. No helping required.
Get paid fast.
Consignors are paid quickly, within two (2) weeks after the sale!
Interested? Spots are Limited.
Fill out the form below to reserve your spot today!
How Wee Tag For U! works.
- Review the “What to Sell” list for this season’s acceptable items and pull together a maximum of 100 total items (clothing or non-clothing) to sell. Have more questions about Wee Tag For U!? Contact us using the form on this page!
- Wee Tag For U! consignor spots are limited so contact us quickly to reserve your space. Please include the total # of items you’ll be bringing.
- We’ll send you an invoice for the event’s consignor registration fee ($15 for Lancaster, $12.50 for York) plus a $20 non-refundable materials fee (includes hangers, zip ties, packing tape, cardstock, and ink).
- Prepping your items
- Generally, we accept new and gently-used clothing and non-clothing items for expectant parents, babies and kids (check the “What to sell” list).
- Items must be clean, free from smells, holes or pet hair and right side out. Please review the “What to Sell” link on the website.
- Items we will tag must be brought in disposable containers.
- Separate clothing items by gender and size but please do not hang clothing.
- Wipe off/clean all toys and non-clothing items.
- Make sure toys, puzzles are complete and not missing important pieces.
- Add new batteries to all used items which are battery operated.
- We will schedule a drop off-off appointment for you at the venue between 8:30-10:30 AM on:
- Tues., March 13th for Lancaster event OR
- Wed., April 4th for York event
- At drop-off, you will sign a Wee Tag For U! consignor waiver.
- Wee do the rest!
- Within two (2) weeks after the sale, WeeUsables will send your consignor earnings $ via PayPal direct deposit. Prefer a physical check? Just let us know and we’ll mail you a check, less a $3 processing fee.
DON'T NEED A TAGGING SERVICE?
Don't Wait! Sign Up to Consign Today!
Additional Wee Tag For U! Guidelines
Thank you for considering Wee Tag For U! Have additional questions? Please call for more info—717-495-2855 or email us using the form on this page.
- All items we tag must be able to be priced $2 or higher.
- All items will be tagged Discount Yes. Therefore, if items are unsold by Saturday morning, they will ring ½ off at checkout.
- All items will be marked Donate Yes. Therefore, if items are unsold by the end of the event, they will be included in the Stuff-a-Bag Charity Fundraiser from 5:30-6:30 PM.
- Wee Tag For U! consignors will be unable to pickup unsold items.
- Items will not be transferred to future WeeUsables events.
- Wee Tag For U! consignors earn 45% of sales and will be sent an itemized receipt of sold items after the event.
- Possible quality fees- We pride ourselves on selling new or gently used clothing and other items at our sales. Consignors may avoid these fees by ensuring items are clean and follow the quality guidelines on our website.
- Cleaning fee – If items are brought to the venue dirty but we determine would sell if cleaned, we will clean it and deduct a 10% cleaning fee. No clothing will be cleaned.
- Battery fee – We will deduct for any batteries which need to be replaced. - $1 per AA or AAA, $2 per C, D or 9-volt battery
- Over 25 Unacceptable Items- $25 will be deducted from consignor earnings. Review the quality guidelines on the website or please contact us with any questions.