No time to tag? Not sure how to price your stuff?
Let us help. “Wee Tag For You”!
Save time and money.
Wee do it all ... and even supply the hangers!
Tons of shoppers
Each season, WeeUsables’ events have over 10,000 local shoppers!
Last season, our Wee Tag For You consignors sold a higher percentage of their items compared to the average consignor.
Shop before the public.
Tagging consignor plus one (1) guest may shop early during the consignor pre-sale.
Get paid fast.
Consignors are paid quickly, approximately two (2) weeks after the sale!
Interested? Spots are Limited.
Fill out the form below to reserve your spot today!
How Wee Tag For You works.
- First, review the “What to Sell” list for this season’s acceptable items.
- Use the form above to grab one of these limited consignor spots.
- REGISTER TO CONSIGN only after you receive a confirmation email from the Wee Tag For You Manager.
- Send a $25 materials fee via PayPal to email@example.com or let us know if you need an invoice. This materials fee covers all hangers, zip ties, packing tape, card stock, and ink for up to 100 items. Have more than 100 items? See below for more details.
- Once your registration and materials fee has been paid, the Tagging Manager will contact you to arrange a drop-off day/time.
- Prepping your items
- Generally, we accept seasonal new and gently-used clothing and non-clothing items for expectant parents, babies and kids (check the “What to Sell” list).
- Items must be clean, free from smells, holes or pet hair and right side out.
- Separate clothing items by gender and size but please do not hang clothing.
- Wipe off/clean all toys and non-clothing items.
- Make sure toys, puzzles are complete and not missing important pieces.
- Add new batteries to all used items.
- Bring your items to your appointment in disposable containers.
- At drop-off, you will sign a Wee Tag For You consignor waiver; and then ... Wee do the rest!
- and putting your items out on the sales floor on sale drop-off day!
- Wee Tag For You Benefits
- Consignors keep 40% of everything sold.
- Shop Early—you and one (1) guest may shop early during the consignor pre-sale.
- PLEASE NOTE: Wee Tag For You consignors cannot increase what percentage they keep and therefore may not select a WeeHelper shift.
- Tagging consignors may pick up any unsold items on Saturday, during consignor pickup. However, these items will not be sorted and must be located on the sales floor. This is optional.
- Approximately two (2) weeks after the sale, WeeUsables will send your consignor earnings via PayPal direct deposit. Prefer a physical check? See below for more info.
DON'T NEED A TAGGING SERVICE?
Don't Wait! Sign Up to Consign Today!
Additional Wee Tag For You Details
Thank you for considering Wee Tag For You. Have additional questions? Please call for more info—717-495-2855 or email us using the form on this page.
- Tagging consignors must have a minimum of 25 items and no more than 300 TOTAL items. Please ask the Tagging Manager for more information.
- If a consignor has more than 100 TOTAL items, a $20 materials fee for each additional 100 items will be deducted from final consignor earnings.
- If a consignor has more than 100 HANGING children’s items and/or 20 HANGING maternity items, for the Lancaster event only, additional hanging slots will need to be purchased. Please ask the Tagging Manager for more information.
- All items we tag must be able to be priced $4 or higher.
- All items will be tagged Discount Yes. Therefore, if items are unsold by Saturday morning, they will ring ½ off at checkout.
- All items will be marked Donate Yes; however,
- Wee Tag For You consignors may choose to pull their unsold items from the sales floor during the specified consignor pick-up time.
- Unsold consignor items will not be pulled from the sales floor for the consignor.
- if items are unsold by the end of the event, and not picked up by the consignor, they will be automatically included in the Stuff-a-Bag Charity Fundraiser from 5:30-6:30 PM.
- We will not transfer any unsold items to future WeeUsables' events.
- Wee Tag For You consignors keep 40% of sales.
- All consignors are paid earnings via PayPal approximately 2 weeks after the sale ends. If a consignor would prefer a mailed check, please request this by email, before the sale. We will deduct a $3 convenience fee for a paper check.
- Would you like an itemized receipt of all sold items? Just ask!
- Possible quality fees – We pride ourselves on selling new or gently used clothing and other items at our sales. Consignors may avoid these fees by ensuring items are clean and follow the quality guidelines on our website. These fees would be deducted from
- Quality maximum fee – $25 charge, if more than 25 “unacceptable items” are brought for WeeUsables to consign.
- Cleaning fee – If items are brought to drop-off dirty but we determine would sell if cleaned, we will clean it and deduct a 10% cleaning fee. No clothing will be cleaned.
- Battery fee – We will deduct for any batteries which need to be replaced – $1 per AA or AAA, $2 per C, D or 9-volt battery.