No time to tag? Not sure how to price your stuff?
Let us help. “Wee Tag For You”!
Save time and money
Wee do it all ... and even supply the hangers!
Tons of shoppers
Each season, WeeUsables’ events have over 13,000 local shoppers!
Last season, our Wee Tag For You consignors sold a higher percentage of their items compared to the average consignor.
Shop before the public
Tagging consignor plus one (1) guest may shop early during the consignor pre-sale.
Get paid fast
Consignors are paid quickly, approximately three (3) weeks after the sale!
Interested? Spots are Limited.
Fill out the form below to reserve your spot today!
How Wee Tag For You Works
- First, review the “Guidelines, Standards & What to Sell” information for this season’s acceptable items.
- Use the form above to grab one of these limited consignor spots.
- After you receive a confirmation email from the Wee Tag For You Team, you will then REGISTER TO CONSIGN at the sale and pay the consignor registration fee.
- Next, send a $25 materials fee via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org; or, let our tagging team know and we will send you an invoice. This materials fee covers all hangers, zip ties, packing tape, card stock, and ink for up to 100 items.
- Once your consignor registration and materials fee have been paid, the Tagging Team will contact you to arrange a drop-off day/time.
- Prepping your items
- Generally, we accept seasonal new and gently-used clothing and non-clothing items for expectant parents, babies and kids (check the “Guidelines, Standards & What to Sell” information).
- Items must be clean, free from smells, holes or pet hair and right side out.
- Separate clothing items by gender and size but please do not hang clothing.
- Wipe off/clean all toys and non-clothing items.
- Make sure toys, puzzles are complete and not missing important pieces.
- Add new batteries to all used items.
- Bring your items to your appointment in disposable containers.
- At drop-off, you will sign a Wee Tag For You consignor waiver; and then ... Wee do the rest!
- and putting your items out on the sales floor on sale drop-off day!
- Wee Tag For You Benefits
- Consignors keep 40% of everything sold.
- Shop Early—you and one (1) guest may shop early during the consignor pre-sale.
- PLEASE NOTE: Wee Tag For You consignors cannot increase what percentage they keep and therefore may not select a WeeHelper shift.
- Wee Tag For You consignors may pick up any unsold items on the last sale day, during consignor pickup. However, these items will not be sorted and must be located on the sales floor. This is optional. If you choose to pick up your items, you must email us prior to the last sale day to inform us of your plan to do so.
- Approximately three (3) weeks after the sale, WeeUsables will send your consignor earnings via PayPal direct deposit. Prefer a physical check? See below for more info.
HURRY! DON'T MISS OUT!
Consignor Spots are Limited.
Additional Wee Tag For You Details
Thank you for considering Wee Tag For You. Have additional questions? Please call for more info—717-495-2855 Menu #3, or email us using the form on this page.
- Tagging consignors must have a minimum of 25 items and no more than 200 TOTAL items. Please ask the Wee Tag For You Team for more information.
- A sliding scale will be used to determine any additional materials fees for items over the initial 100, but capping at $20 maximum.
- All items we tag must be able to be priced $5 or higher.
- All items will be tagged Discount Yes. Therefore, if items are unsold by Saturday morning, they will ring ½ off at checkout.
- All items will be marked Donate Yes; however,
- Wee Tag For You consignors may choose to pull their unsold items from the sales floor during the specified consignor pick-up time. If you choose to pick up your items, you must email us prior to the last sale day to inform us of your plan to do so.
- Unsold consignor items will not be pulled from the sales floor for the consignor.
- Items not picked up by the consignor become the property of the Event.
- We will not transfer any unsold items to future WeeUsables' events.
- Wee Tag For You consignors keep 40% of sales.
- All consignors are paid earnings via PayPal approximately three (3) weeks after the sale ends. If a consignor would prefer a mailed check, please request this by email, before the sale. We will deduct a $10 convenience fee for a paper check.
- Would you like an itemized receipt of all sold items? Just ask!
- Possible quality fees – We pride ourselves on selling new or gently used clothing and other items at our sales. Consignors may avoid these fees by ensuring items are clean and follow the quality guidelines on our website. These fees would be deducted from consignor earnings.
- Quality maximum fee – $25 charge, if 26 or more “unacceptable items” are brought for WeeUsables to consign.
- Cleaning fee – If items are brought to drop-off dirty but we determine would sell if cleaned, we will clean it and deduct a 10% cleaning fee. No clothing will be cleaned.
- Battery fee – We will deduct for any batteries which need to be replaced – $1 per AA or AAA, $2 per C, D or 9-volt battery.