WeeUsables is not a yard sale. Our quality team takes pride in maintaining the high quality standards our shoppers have come to expect. Also, these standards also insure consignors are getting the highest financial outcome for the time spent prepping.
Our promise to our shoppers that we'll sell:
- NEW and gently-used children and maternity items
- Safe, non-recalled items
- Items free from stains, holes, tears, pet hair/odor, smells
- Complete toys, puzzles and games (nothing incomplete)
- Toys and games in working condition with new batteries
- Non-expired car seats
PLEASE HELP KEEP OUR KIDS SAFE!
Two Helpful Websites You'll Want to Check Out
What NOT to Bring—Examples of Unacceptable Items
- $25 for consignors who have more than 25 items pulled off the floor by the Quality Team
- $1 per (A & AA) battery and $2 per (9V, C or D) battery which needs to be replaced on the floor
- 10% of selling price will be deducted from consignor earnings for any item cleaned by our quality team and sold.