Consigning with WeeUsables is as Easy as 1, 2, 3!
Sell More. Earn More.
Basic Supplies List
- Computer, smartphone or tablet with Web access
- Hangers—plastic or wire
- Tagging gun & plastic barbs—most secure; OR, safety pins
- 60-67# paper for printing tags
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Clear, zip-top-style bags of various sizes
- Tape—painter's and clear packing or "Scotch"
Having trouble finding the supplies you need?
We're happy to help!
HURRY! DON'T MISS OUT!
Consignor Spots are Limited.
10 Reasons You Should Consign at WeeUsables!
No posting items individually online, arranging meetups or dealing with a yard sale.
Bring your items to one safe, family-friendly location – no meeting strangers.
8,000 people shop at WeeUsables each season!
Decide what to sell and the price - no negotiating with shoppers.
Consignors shop EARLY, before the public!
MAKE MORE $$
Our consignors make $340 on average, all in a few days.
EVEN MORE $$
Earn 65% or up to 80% for selecting 2 or more WeeHelper shifts.
GET PAID FASTER
Get paid electronically within 2 weeks after sale.
HELP US GIVE BACK TO THE LOCAL COMMUNITY!
WeeUsables Consignment Event has donated over $70,000 to local organizations through our Stuff-a-Bag charity sales!
TOO BUSY? WEE CAN HELP!
Wee Tag For You Tagging Service Available.
Consignor Rules & Regulations (Legal Stuff)
- All consignors earn a base commission of 65% of their sales.
- Consignor’s items are not guaranteed to sell.
- We reserve the right to refuse any items on the DO NOT ACCEPT list or do not meet our quality standards.
- It is the intent of WeeUsables (not a guarantee) to only offer non-recalled items, items in complete working condition, and that pass CPSC safety guidelines. Please check no consigned items have been recalled no more than a week before the sale at cpsc.gov
- Any items with missing or tampered tags will not be sold.
- WeeUsables has the right to refuse any inordinately large drop-offs or items outside the listed limits.
- Consignors are not required to be present or help during the sale.
- All registered consignors must drop-off their items at the posted times in order to participate.
- Consignors must also pick-up their unsold items at the posted time or those items will be donated to local charities.
- WeeUsables is NOT responsible for any lost, stolen or broken items and is not liable for any injuries during the sale event, or injury incurred by items purchased at the sale.