Promote Your Business at Our Events
Be Part of Something REALLY BIG!
Market Your Business with WeeUsables Consignment Event.
Tons of attendees
10,000+ shoppers visit each season.
Local, targeted demographic
Shoppers are local parents and grandparents, with young children.
Huge online presence
16,000+ Facebook & 1,500+ Instagram followers—and growing!
Sell products at The Marketplace.
Build a targeted contact list for post-event sales opportunities.
The Marketplace fee is lower than other vendor-centric events.
One (1) table, per brand, is permitted at each event location per season.
The Marketplace vendors have first dibs on renewing for the next season's event.
Want to Join The Marketpace?
Contact us if you'd like to be a part of The Marketplace at WeeUsables. Or, let us know if you have a unique promotional idea. We like to get creative and think outside the box!
Ready to Promote Your Business with WeeUsables?
Want to Be a Part of The Marketplace at WeeUsables?
Sign Up to Become a Valued Vendor & Partner.
The Marketplace at WeeUsables Promotional Details
WHY ADVERTISE AT THE MARKETPLACE?
- Tons of attendees – 10,000+ shoppers visit each season.
- Local, targeted demographic – Shoppers are local parents and grandparents, with young children.
- Huge online presence – 16,000+ Faceboook fans and 1,500+ Instagram followers – and growing!
- Direct sales – Sell products from your vendor table.
- Connections – Build a targeted contact list for post-event sales opportunities.
- Good value – The Marketplace fee is lower than other vendor-centric events.
- Exclusivity – One (1) table, per brand, is permitted at each event location per season.
- Priority – The Marketplace vendors have first dibs on renewing for the next season's events.
THE MARKETPLACE FEE
- Lancaster event (Wed-Sat) 4-day fee is $225.
- York event (Thurs-Sat) 3-day fee is $150.
- Harrisburg event (Fri-Sun) 3-day fee is $75.
- This cost includes a 6 ft (Lancaster & Harrisburg) or 8 ft (York) uncovered table and two (2) chairs.
- Full payment is required to reserve a table. This fee is non-refundable or transferable.
- Electric is available, for an extra daily charge. Please contact The Marketplace Coordinator for the current fee.
- Public WiFi is available for no additional charge.
THE MARKETPLACE GUIDELINES
- WeeUsables has the right to refuse any products or services that do not represent the WeeUsables brand or image.
- One brand (Mary Kay, Thirty-One Gifts, etc.) may split the table time and fee, between reps. However, one (1) rep is responsible for the contract and the total fee. This rep will need to coordinate and communicate with other team reps.
- Donate one (1) raffle prize to be included in the WeeUsables sale raffle. List this item and its value on the form. Do not bring in / give us the prize to keep. Instead, we will contact The Marketplace vendors with winner information, after the event concludes.
- The Marketplace vendor setup varies by location and our vendor coordinator will arrange the timing based on the specific sale.
- The Marketplace vendors must remain set up until the half-off (1/2 off) most items event ends, Saturday at noon (Lancaster and York) and Sunday at noon (Harrisburg).
- The Marketplace vendors will be assigned a table, on a first-come basis, at registration. Please let us know if you have a request and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Up to two (2) The Marketplace vendors per brand may shop during the consignor pre-sale (Wednesday at 2pm in Lancaster, Thursday at 2pm in York, and Friday at 9am in Harrisburg). Additional reps must either purchase a public pre-sale ticket or enter during any of the regular public sales.
- The Marketplace vendors may bring their children, but the must remain at The Marketplace table, with the parent. Absolutely no unsupervised browsing will be allowed.