Promote Your Business at Our Events
Be Part of Something REALLY BIG!
Market Your Business with WeeUsables Consignment Event.
Tons of attendees
11,000+ family shoppers visit each season.
Local, targeted demographic
Shoppers are local parents and grandparents, with young children.
Huge online presence
14,000+ Facebook & 1,100+ Instagram followers—and growing!
Sell products at The Marketplace.
Build a targeted contact list for post-event sales opportunities.
The Marketplace fee is lower than other vendor-centric events.
One (1) table, per brand, is permitted at each event location per season.
The Marketplace vendors have first dibs on renewing for the next season's event.
Want to Join The Marketpace?
Contact us if you'd like to be a part of The Marketplace at WeeUsables. Or, let us know if you have a unique promotional idea. We like to get creative and think outside the box!
Ready to Promote Your Business with WeeUsables?
MEET OUR VALUED VENDORS & PARTNERS
Support Our Local Businesses!
The Marketplace at WeeUsables Promotional Opportunities
Vendor Booth (Limited Availability)
WHY ADVERTISE AT THE MARKETPLACE?
- Tons of attendees – 11,000+ family shoppers visit each season.
- Local, targeted demographic – Shoppers are local parents and grandparents, with young children.
- Huge online presence – 14,000+ Faceboook fans and 1,100+ Instagram followers – and growing!
- Direct sales – Sell products at The Marketplace.
- Make connections – Build a targeted contact list for post-event sales opportunities.
- Good value – The Marketplace fee is lower than other vendor-centric events.
- Exclusivity – One (1) table, per brand, is permitted at each event location per season.
- Priority – The Marketplace vendors have first dibs on renewing for the next season's events.
THE MARKETPLACE FEE
- Lancaster event (Wed-Sat) 4-day fee is $225.
- York event (Wed-Sat) 4-day fee is $175.
- Harrisburg event (Fri-Sun) 3-day fee is $100.
- This cost includes a 6 ft (Lancaster & Harrisburg) or 8 ft (York) uncovered table and two (2) chairs.
- Full payment is required to reserve a table. This fee is non-refundable or transferable.
- Electric is available, for an extra charge, in some locations. Please contact The Marketplace Coordinator for the current fee.
- Public WiFi is available for no additional charge.
THE MARKETPLACE GUIDELINES
- WeeUsables has the right to refuse any products or services that do not represent the WeeUsables brand or image.
- One brand (Mary Kay, Thirty-One Gifts, etc.) may split the table time and fee, between reps. However, one (1) rep is responsible for the contract and the total fee. This rep will need to coordinate and communicate with other team reps.
- Donate one (1) raffle prize to be included in the WeeUsables sale raffle. List this item and its value on the form. Do not bring in / give us the prize to keep. Instead, we will contact The Marketplace vendors with winner information, after the event concludes.
- The Marketplace vendor setup is scheduled on pre-sale day (Wednesday in Lancaster and York / Friday in Harrisburg) between 9-11am.
- The Marketplace vendors must remain set up until the half-off (1/2 off) most items event ends, at noon (Saturday in Lancaster and York) and 2pm (Sunday in Harrisburg).
- The Marketplace vendors will be assigned a table, on a first-come basis, at registration. Please let us know if you have a request and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Up to two (2) The Marketplace vendors per brand may shop during the consignor pre-sale (Wednesday at 2pm in Lancaster and York / Friday at 2pm in Harrisburg). Additional reps must either purchase a public pre-sale ticket or enter during any of the regular public sales.
- The Marketplace vendors may bring their children, but the must remain at The Marketplace table, with the parent. Absolutely no unsupervised browsing will be allowed.