Promote Your Business at Our Events
Be Part of Something REALLY BIG!
Market Your Business with WeeUsables Consignment Event.
Tons of foot traffic
13,000+ shoppers visit each season.
Local, targeted demographic
Shoppers are local parents and grandparents, with young children.
Huge online presence
18,000+ Facebook & 1,900+ Instagram followers—and growing!
Sell products from your vendor table.
Build a targeted contact list for post-event sales opportunities.
The Marketplace fee is lower than other vendor-centric events.
One (1) table, per brand, is permitted at each event location per season.
The Marketplace vendors have first dibs on renewing for the next season's event.
Want to Join The Marketpace?
Contact us if you'd like to be a part of The Marketplace at WeeUsables. Or, let us know if you have a unique promotional idea. We like to get creative and think outside the box!
Ready to Promote Your Business with WeeUsables?
Want to Be a Part of The Marketplace at WeeUsables?
Become a Valued Vendor & Partner.
The Marketplace at WeeUsables Promotional Details
WHY ADVERTISE AT THE MARKETPLACE?
- Tons of foot traffic – 13,000+ shoppers visit each season.
- Local, targeted demographic – Shoppers are local parents and grandparents, with young children.
- Huge online presence – 18,000+ Faceboook fans and 1,900+ Instagram followers – and growing!
- Direct sales – Sell products from your vendor table.
- Make connections – Build a targeted contact list for post-event sales opportunities.
- Great value – The Marketplace fee is lower than other vendor-centric events.
- Exclusivity – One (1) table, per brand, is permitted at each event location per season.
- Priority – The Marketplace vendors have first dibs on renewing for the next season's events.
THE MARKETPLACE FEE
- Lancaster event (Wed-Sat) 4-day fee is $275.
- York event (Thurs-Sat) 3-day fee is $200.
- Harrisburg event (Thurs-Sat) 3-day fee is $175.
- Holiday event (Thurs-Sat) 3-day fee is $225.
- Cost includes one (1) uncovered 8-foot table and two (2) chairs.
- Full payment is required to reserve a table. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Electric is available, for an additional daily fee.
- Lancaster / Holiday is $45/day.
- York / Harrisburg is $35/day.
- Public WiFi is available from the venue for no additional charge.
THE MARKETPLACE GUIDELINES
- WeeUsables Consignment Event has the right to refuse any products or services that do not best represent the WeeUsables brand and/or image.
- Only one (1) brand (Mary Kay, Thirty-one Gifts etc.) may split the table time and fee, between reps. However, one (1) rep is responsible for the contract and full payment. This rep will need to coordinate and communicate any event details with all participating company/organization reps.
- Please donate one (1) raffle prize to be included in the WeeUsables sale raffle. List this item and its value on the form. Do NOT bring in/give us the prize. Instead, after the event ends, we will send you the winner’s contact information, for your follow-up.
- The Marketplace vendor setup day and time do vary by location/season and our Vendor Coordinator will arrange the timing based on the specific event.
- The Marketplace vendor must remain setup until after the ½ off event ends.
- The Marketplace vendor will be assigned a table, on a first-come basis, at registration. Please let us know if you have a request and wee will do our best to accommodate.
- Up to two (2) Marketplace reps per table may shop during the consignor pre-sale. Additional reps must either purchase a public pre-sale ticket or enter during any of the regular public sale hours.
- The Marketplace vendor may bring their children, but they must remain at their table, with the parent. Absolutely no unsupervised browsing will be allowed.